Try the multi-award winning online reading programme for kids Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for children aged 2 to 13 – and it really works!
Based on solid scientific research and designed by experienced educators, the programme turns learning to read into a series of fun games and activities that are highly motivating for young children.
Register today to claim 5 WEEKS FREE ACCESS to Reading Eggs before 19th October 2018. Join more than 10 million users worldwide and see first-hand how your child’s reading ability can improve in just five weeks!
Reading Eggs is proven to help children aged 2–13 develop the skills they need for a lifetime of reading success. Created by experienced primary educators and aligned to the National Curriculum, you can feel confident knowing your child is learning essential phonics, sight words and literacy skills while they play. Your child will feel motivated to learn with exciting rewards and enjoy over 2500 beautifully illustrated e‑books
Why you and your child will love Reading Eggs
- Over 91% of parents see an improvement in just weeks
- Covers the five components of reading success: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, comprehension and fluency
- One-on-one lessons, interactive activities and exciting rewards motivate your child to keep learning
- Matches your child’s ability so lessons are never too easy or too hard
- Regular progress reports make it easy to see how your child’s skills are improving.
Trusted by UK teachers
- Designed by experienced primary teachers, educational writers and developers
- Used in over 16,000 primary schools (and counting!)
- Aligned to the National Curriculum, so you can feel confident knowing that your child is learning the skills they need for school success
- Based on solid scientific research, making it the best choice against other children’s apps.
And it really works! Reading Eggs covers the five components of reading which all children need to become confident readers: phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, reading comprehension and fluency.
What parents have to say:
“My son has struggled with reading and it has been difficult to keep him interested in reading. Since he has started using Reading Eggs, he is gaining more confidence and wanting to learn to read. We have used many other programmes in the past that did not keep his interest. Reading Eggs works!”– Melissa T.
“AMAZING! We continue to be surprised by how quickly and how enthusiastically all of our children are taking to reading, all thanks to Reading Eggs.”– Fiona
Join over 10 million users and give your child the best start in reading with Reading Eggs. Claim your special 5 WEEKS FREE ACCESS today – no obligations or credit card required. But hurry, this limited-time offer must end 19th October 2018.
Please note: This offer is only available to new UK and European customers and is not applicable to schools.
This is a sponsored post by Reading Eggs, get your 5 weeks free access today.