Save the date for December 1st, 2019!
We are happy to announce our 4th edition Christmas Family Fair at the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel, 97 Cromwell Road, Kensington London, SW7 4DN.
The fair will feature various kids entertainment, 40+ exhibitors, inspirational speakers and raffle prizes. We will also celebrate our 8th anniversary over some drinks and canapes.
The fair is free entry and all raffle prizes revenue will go towards our chosen charity, The Chelsea Children’s Hospital Charity.
Bring the family and celebrate with us on this very special day and get all your Christmas shopping ready under one roof.
For businesses and brands who are interested to exhibit with us on the day please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com to get more information. Goody bags awaits for the first 100 attendees!
We look forward to seeing you all and check our previous Christmas fairs here.
Date: 1st December 2019
Time: 9am- 5pm
Address: Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel , 97 Cromwell Road, Kensington London, SW7 4DN.
By registering with us you also give us consent to subscribe you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We are proud to be supporting a great cause: The Children Surgery Foundation
The Children’s Surgery Foundation supports Children’s Hospitals and Wards where the need for critical support and equipment is most acute. Their vision is to advance innovation and the use of technology in paediatric surgery, throughout the UK. They continue to help families with sick children in hospital and at home with much-needed medical aids.
Drinks and cake will be served at 4pm to celebrate Kensington Mums turning 8! We invite you all to join us. This will be followed by raffle prize selection.
|10.00 am||Mary van der Westhuizen from Bellota Baby- Top tips for weaning your baby and fussy eaters.|
|10.30 am||Abigail James- Skincare tips for the busy modern mother|
|11.00 am||Cecile Blaireau aka The Frenchie Mummy- Juggling work life balance|
|11.30 am||Ghalia from Buggy Bee- How to rent your baby items|
|12.00 pm||Petra Fellows from Teddy Playhouse|
|12.30 pm||Claudia Talsma from Salcura Natural Skin Therapy- Natural skincare for dry skin and eczema|
|1.00 pm||Aly Boghici aka All Mums Talk- Ways to a greener Christmas|
|1.30 pm||Joy Marchese, from iGROWco – Practical Tips To Raise Happy And Resilient Kids|
|2.00 pm||Hélène Frost from The Children’s Surgery Foundation|
|2.30 pm||Amanda Frolich from Amanda’s Action Club on ways to keep children active|
|3.00 pm||Anneka Wallington from Recognised- wearing what you care about to help change the world|
|3.30 pm||Meet Juliana Ehr from Heal to Grow- How to avoid over indulging and over stressing this holiday season
Dahlia Dajani from De Start Up Lab- tip tools to help you in your business
We will be having drinks and cutting of the cake to celebrate Kensington Mums turning 8 at 4pm,
and we invite you all to join us.
Raffle Prizes Supporting the Children’s Surgery Foundation
- Tickets for a family of four to attend the Winter Dream Garden by Boo Productions
- Photography vouchers from Viola Carnelos Photography
- Vouchers for jewellery from Merci Maman
- Complimentary massage from London Holistic Therapy
- A voucher for one semester of classes at Dakoda’s Dance Academy (Chelsea/Knightsbridge)
- A voucher for one Blow-dry at Duck & Dry
- An Oaxacan dress from MayaLux
- A voucher for mock interviews with accompanying reports from Moxams
- Two tickets to the Nutcracker at the Royal Albert Hall for the midday performance on the 31st of December 2019.
- Two signed copies of the books Henry & Henrietta Heartbeat along with some fab merchandise
- A signed copy of the book The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer, the bestselling author of Artemis Fowl
- A Hand & Face Wipes kit from Cheeky Wipes
- A fabulous Toniebox from Tonies
- A beautiful wreath from Christmas Inc
- A gift voucher from Love Millie
- A complimentary 60 minute massage or facial at Kensington MediSpa
- Voucher for a block of six group classes (worth £180) from Vita Pilates
- A voucher from Trotters
- A voucher for two healthy coaching sessions from Doug Rowe Fitness
- Three copies of ‘Pies and Puds’ by Paul Hollywood
- A copy of ‘Finding my voice’ by Nadiya Hussain
- A jumper from Cribstar
- A baking box from Blossom Bakery
- A cape from Stephanie P Stylist
- A tall cosmetics bag from Ellis James Designs
- A voucher from Miniversity
- A 30 minute facial from Cloud Twelve
- A £50 voucher from Bill’s Kensington
- An Elvie Breast pump worth £249
- An Elvie Breast pump worth £160
- A Christmas Wreath from Fabienne Egger Events & Wedding Flowers
- A voucher for 50% off a Yhangry experience
- A year worth of bows from Simply Butterfly Bows
- Signed copy of Love your Skin by Abigail James
- A Baby Carrier Move from Baby Bjorn
- A £250 voucher from Caterina Wahl
- Voucher for free French Lessons & a CD of French rhymes and songs from Club Petit Pierrot
Raffle Prizes will be selected at 4.30pm and we invite you to be there to collect your prizes.
There will also be children’s entertainment throughout including face painting and balloon modelling provided by our exhibitors.