Save the date for December 1st, 2019!
We are happy to announce our 4th edition Christmas Family Fair at the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel, 97 Cromwell Road, Kensington London, SW7 4DN.
The fair will feature various kids entertainment, 40+ exhibitors, inspirational speakers and raffle prizes. We will also celebrate our 8th anniversary over some drinks and canapes.
The fair is free entry and all raffle prizes revenue will go towards our chosen charity, The Chelsea Children’s Hospital Charity.
Bring the family and celebrate with us on this very special day and get all your Christmas shopping ready under one roof.
For businesses and brands who are interested to exhibit with us on the day please contact our team [email protected], [email protected] to get more information. Goody bags awaits for the first 100 attendees!
We look forward to seeing you all and check our previous Christmas fairs here.
Date: 1st December 2019
Time: 9am- 5pm
Address: Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel , 97 Cromwell Road, Kensington London, SW7 4DN.
By registering with us you also give us consent to subscribe you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We are proud to be supporting a great cause: The Children Surgery Foundation
The Children’s Surgery Foundation supports Children’s Hospitals and Wards where the need for critical support and equipment is most acute. Their vision is to advance innovation and the use of technology in paediatric surgery, throughout the UK. They continue to help families with sick children in hospital and at home with much-needed medical aids.
Drinks and cake will be served at 4pm to celebrate Kensington Mums turning 8! We invite you all to join us. This will be followed by raffle prize selection.
|10.00 am||Mary van der Westhuizen from Bellota Baby- Top tips for weaning your baby and fussy eaters.|
|10.30 am||Abigail James- Skincare tips for the busy modern mother|
|11.00 am||Cecile Blaireau aka The Frenchie Mummy- Juggling work life balance|
|11.30 am||Ghalia from Buggy Bee- How to rent your baby items|
|12.00 pm||Petra Fellows from Teddy Playhouse- Benefits of early learning through music and performing arts|
|12.30 pm||Claudia Talsma from Salcura Natural Skin Therapy- Natural skincare for dry skin and eczema|
|1.00 pm||Aly Boghici aka All Mums Talk- Ways to a greener Christmas|
|1.30 pm||Joy Marchese, from iGROWco – Practical Tips To Raise Happy And Resilient Kids|
|2.00 pm||Hélène Frost from The Children’s Surgery Foundation|
|2.30 pm||Amanda Frolich from Amanda’s Action Club on ways to keep children active|
|3.00 pm||Anneka Wallington from Recognised- wearing what you care about to help change the world|
|3.30 pm||Meet Juliana Ehr from Heal to Grow- How to avoid over indulging and over stressing this holiday season|
Dahlia Dajani from De Start Up Lab- tip tools to help you in your business
We will be having drinks and cutting of the cake to celebrate Kensington Mums turning 8 at 4pm,
and we invite you all to join us.
Raffle Prizes Supporting the Children’s Surgery Foundation
- Tickets for a family of four to attend the Winter Dream Garden by Boo Productions
- Photography vouchers from Viola Carnelos Photography
- £100 vouchers from Merci Maman
- Complimentary massage from London Holistic Therapy
- A voucher for one semester of classes at Dakoda’s Dance Academy (Chelsea/Knightsbridge)
- An Oaxacan dress from MayaLux
- A voucher for mock interviews with accompanying reports from Moxams
- Two signed copies of the books Henry & Henrietta Heartbeat along with some fab merchandise
- A Hand & Face Wipes kit from Cheeky Wipes
- A fabulous Toniebox from Tonies
- A gift voucher from Love Millie
- A complimentary 60 minute massage or facial at Kensington MediSpa
- A voucher for two healthy coaching sessions from Doug Rowe Fitness
- One copy of ‘Pies and Puds’ by Paul Hollywood
- A copy of ‘Finding my voice’ by Nadiya Hussain
- A jumper from Cribstar
- A baking box from Blossom Bakery
- A cape from Stephanie P Stylist
- Two vouchers from Miniversity
- A playdate and lunch for two from Cloud Twelve
- A £50 voucher from Bill’s Kensington
- An Elvie Pelvic Floor trainer worth £169
- Signed copy of Love your Skin by Abigail James
- A £250 voucher from Caterina Wahl
- Voucher for free French Lessons & a CD of French rhymes and songs from Club Petit Pierrot
- A voucher for 50% off a Yhangry experience
- Voucher for free classes at any Teddy’s Playhouse during January 2020
- Bioskin Junior range from Salcura
- A £50 Recognised voucher
- 1 nights stay at the hotel for 2 people at the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel
- One box from Mintdbox
- Active 5 Training app and games
- DVD selection
- Orchards Toys Knights and Dragons
- One signed The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer, the bestselling author of Artemis Fowl
- Mille Deaux hair clips
- Salcura Bath and Body set
- Orchard Toys Rainbow Unicorns
- Two vouchers to mini university
- Blow Dry at Duck and Dry
- Henrietta Heartbeat accompanied merchandise
- A beautiful wreath from Christmas Inc
- A year worth of bows from Simply Butterfly Bows
Raffle Prizes will be selected at 4.15pm and we invite you to be there to collect your prizes.
There will also be children’s entertainment throughout including face painting and balloon modelling provided by our exhibitors.