Support your child’s reading skills at home with the multi-award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Click here
If you’ve been searching the internet for home education resources these last few months, you’ve probably heard about Reading Eggs – the fun and interactive online learning programme that teaches kids how to read.
Reading Eggs has been around for over 10 years and has been used by over 10 million children worldwide. The research-backed programme uses a series of self-paced reading and phonics lessons that get kids reading in short amount of time. In fact, studies have shown that it only takes 15 minutes a day on Reading Eggs for children’s reading levels to increase.
Best of all, the Reading Eggs programme is so much fun, it feels like a game for young learners! Children love the colourful animations, entertaining characters, catchy songs and exciting golden egg rewards. The unique reward system in Reading Eggs motivates children to keep learning and improving their skills. Children collect golden eggs to purchase clothing and furniture items for their avatar and house. This keeps them on track to complete more lessons and read more books from the Reading Eggs library (over 2500 children’s titles with gorgeous illustrations).
Reading Eggs has been a real lifeline for parents during the lockdown period. The programme can be played independently and keeps kids engaged and entertained while having positive and educational screen time at home.
The programme is incredibly comprehensive (suitable for ages 2–13) and designed by experienced primary school teachers. The lessons align to the National Curriculum and cover the five essential components of reading success: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
Parents have their own family dashboard where they can view their child’s progress, detailed assessment reports and access over 500 printable worksheets. The worksheets are perfect for supporting children’s reading, writing and spelling skills offline, and reinforce the essential skills they learn in the programme.
For a limited time only, Kensington Mums readers can claim a special 30-day FREE trial of Reading Eggs here. This is a completely obligation-free trial – there’s nothing to lose and so much to gain!
Here’s why we think you and your kids will love Reading Eggs:
- your children will be matched to the perfect starting level for their ability
- the programme is based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles
- hundreds of testimonials and multiple awards gives you confidence knowing your child will learn to read using the most effective and results-driven online reading curriculum
- you’ll see instant results in your very own family dashboard and receive detailed progress reports, which show you exactly where your child is improving and where extra attention is needed.
Plus, your free trial includes access to the entire Reading Eggs learning suite for kids! That means access to:
- Reading Eggs Junior (ages 2–4): Toddlers build pre-reading skills such as phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge with fun activities, games, videos and read-aloud books.
- Reading Eggs (ages 3–7): Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension.
- Reading Eggspress (ages 7–13): Continues the learning journey by helping children learn to read for meaning and enjoyment.
- Mathseeds (ages 3–9): Develops essential early numeracy skills, covering numbers, measurement, shapes, patterns and more.
See what all the hype is about and claim your 30-day free trial of Reading Eggs today!