Kensington Mums is dedicating June to Fatherhood to show dads our appreciation in all that they do as daddies to our little ones. Make sure you read our latest Inspiring Dads interviews.
Today we share with you our top picks for Father’s day gifts ideas to help you in your decisions and make the shopping experience a bit easier for you.
- Surprise Daddy with a cute personalised key ring from Merci Maman.
2. Cute slogan tee for Father and Son from My 1st Years.
3. Dad Life Mug, buy it here.
4. Personalised Daddy and Me book from Not on the High Street.
5. Dadass T-shirt by Parent Apparel.
6. What I love about Dad novelty book from PaperChase.
7. Daddy and Me swimsuits available from Trotters. They are now stocking adult-sized swimming trunks to match your little boys’ ones. So adorable and available in a few designs. Shop Daddy & Me!
8. Get your funniest Father’s day gift cards from Scribbler. Lots to choose from, so make a good pick!
9. Cute Father’s Day Keepsake from Poundland.
10. Father’s day photo book. Capture those special moments in a photo book. Create one today with a 30% discount until 15th of June 2017 with code DAD30.