We all love a family day out, especially with half term around the corner. We share with you Margaux’s review of day at Tate Modern. She is a mother of two and a member of Kensington Mums. Make sure you follow her blog here.
Tate Modern is one of our favourite museums in London, probably we spent more time in the local Natural History Museum and in the Wonderlab Room at Science Museum but travelling to the East is always a great plan. And when we do we visit always the Tate.
7 reasons we love Tate Modern
- You can draw on the walls because its interactive games.
- You can do the longest rolly polly on the Turbina Hall (oops!)
- You can discover the most important artist there
- You can get amazed by the most original artistic creations
- You can get there by tube, car, bike and boat! (we still have to do that)
- You will love the sunset views from the roof
- You can refuel in Maltby and Borough Market