Today’s recipe is by Florence Rebattet from Kids En Cuisine.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 200 gr white quinoa
- 200 gr bulgur * Chopping board
- 1 lime juice * Pan
- 500 gr tomatoes * Strainer
- ½ yellow pepper * Bowl
- ½ red onion
- 1 garlic glove
- Fresh mint and coriander leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Rinse with clear water, the quinoa and the bulgur.
- Then put them in a pan with cold water and let them cook for 10 min.
- In the meantime, chop the pepper, the red onion, the tomatoes and the garlic in dices.
- When the quinoa and bulgur are cooked, drain them.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together and squeeze the lime.
- Add the basil, the coriander, the salt and the black pepper.
- Put your salad in the fridge for 1 hour before eating it.
Kids en cuisine tips:
If you do not like crunchy quinoa, cook it in another pan for 15 minutes, drain and then mix it with the bulgur.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Rest time: 1 hour