This week we would like to thank Miriam AKA @mimi’s bowl. Mum of one little girl living in London sharing friendly recipes and food ideas.
“This instant frozen yoghurt is hardly a recipe as it takes seconds to throw it together. It works well if you are time short, as no pre-preparation and freezing of lollies is needed. It is a healthy treat option too, so a winner with kids and parents. Instant Summer – enjoy!”
Serves 1, increase quantities as needed
- handful of frozen berries
- small pot of yoghurt, 120g approx
To prep you will need:
- Let the berries slightly de-frost, so that they aren’t too tough on your blender.
2. Then blend with yoghurt and voila instant frozen yoghurt.
- Top with some crumbled frozen berries, as they add extra crunch. for bigger kids 3 years +). Or simply top with fresh berries.
*From Mimi’s Bowl: Modern Baby, Toddler and Family Food by Miriam Cooper.