As it is burger month, we wanted to share with you our favourite burger places in and around Kensington.
- Byron Burger is well known for its ‘proper burgers’. Located at the doors of Holland Park its definitely a family favourite spots in the area. The place is very baby & child friendly with buggy park as well as high chairs and baby changing rooms.
- Five Guys UK. We were so happy to hear that 5 Guys opened on High Street Kensington, it saved us the commute to Covent Garden or Westfield for a delicious meal.
- Honest Burger, with branches pretty much all over London, Honest Burgers has a vast range of burgers that won’t disappoint a true burger lover.
- Gourmet Burget Kitchen, located in Earls Court and Notting Hill.
- Sticky Fingers has been a favourite of mine since I was a child. With many shops continuously coming and going around Kensington and London it makes me very happy to be able to still walk past it now. Just off High Street Kensington, this is the perfect family place for a girls night out or family lunch or dinner. Kids love it too. As they say its ‘Good food, good music and good people”. We couldn’t agree more!
- Electric Diner, is great for a date night. Enjoy a movie at Electric cinema and then a meal at the diner, a perfect combination. At the Electric they also offer electric scream cinema sessions which are great for little ones and mum to enjoy together and a kids club, don’t miss out!