Pizza is the perfect party pleaser so why not cook-up some of these festive puff pizzas to re-fuel after an afternoon of carol singing, game playing and present opening!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 3 pizzas
- 1 x ready-made puff pastry sheet
- 1 heaped tbsp cream cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp pesto
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan.
- Carefully unroll the pastry sheet. Cut out 3 tree shapes and discard the trimmings.
- Place on a baking sheet. Prick the bases.
- Mix the cream cheese and pesto together and spread over the bases. Arrange 3 cherry tomato slices on each tree shape, then the basil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.
Serving-up quick and healthy meals during the festive break is easier said than done. That’s why Annabel has combined her 25 years of kid’s food expertise with the natural freezing process to create a delicious range of ready-frozen favourites that mini diners will love. More amazing recipes at www.annabelkarmel.com