We have teamed up with Small & Wild, the happy herbal tea company for kids, to give you the chance to win four months supply of tea worth around £45. Small and Wild is leading a tea-volution with its herbal and fruit infusions created especially for children. The four blends in the range have been lovingly crafted to deliver flavours that kids adore, with enticing smells and colours to get their taste buds excited. The teas are made from 100% natural, ethically sourced ingredients and are caffeine free, with no added sugar or nasties.
The range was created by tea-loving mums, Kate & Becky. They were frustrated with the lack of healthy, yet tasty, drink options for children and wanted to share their passion for a good cuppa with their own kids. Small & Wild is available nationwide from www.smallandwild.com as well as Ocado, Whole Foods Market and Amazon. It retails online at £4.95 for 15 biodegradable, pyramid tea bags packed full of the brilliant blends.
The range includes:
Jolly Croc Tea with Banana, Strawberry & Apple. A super fruity infusion bursting with vibrant banana, sweet strawberry and refreshing apple. Merry Tiger Tea with Pear, Mango & Raspberry. A thirst-quenching infusion brimming with fruity flavours of pear, mango & raspberry.
Happy Toucan Tea with Rooibos, Cinnamon & Vanilla. A yummy vanilla chai, perfect with a splash of milk as a healthy but completely delicious treat. Snoozy Fox Tea with Camomile, Spearmint & Lavender. Calming camomile tea, infused with sweet spearmint, a hint of lavender and brightly coloured by blue pea flowers.
Four months supply of tea , enough for a cuppa a day and a canvas tote – worth around £45
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition simply:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read full terms & conditions below
All entries must be registered with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk via Rafflecopter widget
Terms and Conditions
- The prize cannot be transferred to anyone other than the winner.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- One winner will be chosen by Kensington Mums after the competition has closed and they will be notified by email
- Competition begins on 29th June 2020 and ends 14th July 2020.
- The prize package is non transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged
- Competition open to UK only
- All entries MUST BE subscribed with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk
- No cash alternative
- The prize is subject to availability.