Farmdrop have teamed up with Kensington Mums to offer two readers a Farmdrop shop worth £100!
Who are Farmdrop?
Farmdrop is a new type of online supermarket delivering fresher, fairer groceries direct to your door,in one hour slots of your choosing. Farmdrop are a cut above the rest; their huge range of produce is fresher, tastier and healthier because they source locally & sustainably, paying farmers double what the supermarkets do.They also have a carbon neutral delivery fleet as well as some of the highest animal welfare standards to boot. Not bad for your weekly shop!
Want to try Farmdrop now? We’re also offering KM readers £25 off their first Farmdrop shop (min. spend £60). Click HERE to shop now or enter code KEN25 at checkout!
How to enter
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition simply,
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read full terms & conditions below
- All entries must be registered with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk via Rafflecopter widget
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoters are Farmdrop LTD whose registered office is at Classic House, 180 Old Street, EC1V 9BP.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over except the employees of Farmdrop LTD and their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. To enter, simply complete the entry form. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry is midnight on the Tuesday 30th April 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. There will be 2 winners drawn who will each receive a £100 Farmdrop voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. To redeem a Farmdrop voucher, the winners will have to live in Farmdrop‘s delivery area. To check if you live in Farmdrop‘s delivery area, use the postcode checker on: farmdrop.com
12. Winners will be picked at random.
13. The promoters will notify the winner via the email address entered in the competition within 30 days of the closing date of the competition.
14. All entries MUST BE subscribed with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk
15. Competition open 8th of April 2019 and ends 13th May 2019.