With a circulation of over 20 000 worldwide, both publications have carved a niche that is internationally acclaimed and recognised. Not bad for a magazine that distributors say ‘will never last’. To celebrate this momentous occasion, Anorak has reached back to its core purpose and created a theme all about IMAGINATION. The new issue features artist Mugariah as its guest illustrator and will be available both as a paper edition and as a digital one.
This special edition explores the wonderful things we can do with our imagination and what an imagined future may look like!
With DOT turning 5 this month, the edition will be about MUSIC and all the fun ways we can create it with just our bodies! The issue includes plenty of drawing activities along with stories of funny friends Happy & Grumpy who decide to go on a hike filled with adventures!
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition simply:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read full terms & conditions below
All entries must be registered with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk via Rafflecopter widget
Terms and Conditions
- Win Anorak’s Imagination issue and DOT’s Music issue
- The prize cannot be transferred to anyone other than the winner.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- One winner will be chosen by Kensington Mums after the competition has closed and they will be notified by email
- Competition begins on 12th October 2020 and ends 26th October 2020.
- The prize package is non transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged
- Competition open to UK only
- All entries MUST BE subscribed with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk
- No cash alternative
- The prize is subject to availability