KeriKit understands that as mums we live multiple lives which is why KeriKit bags transform to match you at any moment whether you are being mum, working or enjoying precious me time. Effortless organisation and genius details keep you effortlessly organised and ultra-stylish throughout your busy day. Founded by working Mum and handbag designer Keri Jamieson in 2015, KeriKit bags are both luxurious and practical. But be warned once you have used a KeriKit, no other bag will compare.
“I design Kerikit bags with women like me in mind: always moving, with a kid or two in tow, constantly switching between working, being a mum, and just being me. A bag isn’t just an accessory, it needs to fit in with who you are, where you are going and be able to adapt just as often as we need to. My designs do just that, empowering you to take on the world in style”
Keri created KeriKit when she struggled to find the perfect bag during both he pregnancies as she wanted a versatile bag that could be used for all of mother hood and beyond, so with 25 years’ experience as a handbag designer she knew she was the right person to create the solution – so she did.
Now it’s your chance to win 1 of their gorgeous award-winning designs.
The Joy Backpack was created as part of their debut range and it won platinum at the Junior Design awards in 2016. It’s is one of their best-selling styles and now it’s also available as a Vegan option!
The Joy in tech denim is lightweight, waterproof and super versatile and retails for £145
How to enter
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition simply:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read full terms & conditions below
- All entries must be registered with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk via Rafflecopter widget
Terms & Conditions
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- One winner will be chosen by Kensington Mums after the competition has closed and they will be notified by email
- Competition begins on 2nd March 2020 and ends 23rd March 2020.
- The prize is non transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged
- Competition open to UK residents Only
- All entries MUST BE subscribed with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk