About Bo & Bella
Bo and Bella is an online shop, offering beautiful, personalised laser cut nursery decor and baby gifts.
All designs are unique and created by owner Katie. They’re then all made in Katie’s studio with an amazing laser cutter and engraver. The machine uses a beam of light the width of a human hair to cut, engrave, and shape designs.
Included in the prize will be a:
- personalised countdown to Christmas stocking
Let the countdown begin! Hang up your personalised Christmas stocking and with chalk (not provided) use the blackboard Christmas tree to countdown to Christmas Day.
- personalised Snowflake bauble
A personalised snowflake bauble with any name, and with the option to add text on the outer part of the bauble with baby’s birth information. A beautiful addition to any Christmas tree.
- personalised Santa Key/Magic key
Do you live in a house without a chimney? Well, how does Santa deliver the presents on Christmas Eve? Easy – with a magic key! It works for one night only and Santa can come in and leave presents under the Christmas tree!
How to enter
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition simply,
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read full terms & conditions below
- All entries must be registered with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk via Rafflecopter widget
Terms & Conditions:
- Bo and Bella reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prizewinners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- All prizewinners will be notified that they have won a prize within seven (7) days of the closing date of the Competition via at least one (1) of the following methods:
- (a) by telephone; or
- (b) in writing by email.
- Prizes will be despatched to the winner via the UK Royal Mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK. Should a prizewinner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant Competition.