We are happy to have teamed up with Beder, who is a new charity taking a unique approach to raising awareness around mental health and suicide prevention.
About From Beder’s Kitchen
From Beder’s Kitchen is a charity cook book bringing together amazing foodies all over the world while softly raising awareness around mental health and suicide prevention.The key impetus behind From Beder’s Kitchen is to softly raise awareness while encouraging everyone to understand that prioritising your mental health is not something to be apologetic or embarrassed about. Equally, if you are struggling with mental health issues or suicidal thoughts, it is important to know that you are not alone and it is certainly not something to be ashamed of. Opening up about what is on your mind can help you realise that plenty of people and resources are available to help you through difficult times.
For many people, cooking or baking is a form of therapy, and research supports the fact that cooking is good for your mental health; it provides an outlet for creative expression, a means for communication and can be an act of mindfulness. Of course, there are other ways to look after our mental health but creating delicious food at home for family,
friends, loved ones or ourselves is a good place to start!
Each chapter has a different theme: Start Your Day The Right Way contains delicious recipes for breakfast and brunch; Happy Gut, Happy Life is filled with nutritious and healthy recipes; Fast Food (but not as you know it!) provides mouth-watering recipes which can be made in under 45 minutes; Soul Food is packed with everyone’s favourite dishes; and
Sweet Treats offers scrumptious desserts and baking recipes.
All profits from From Beder’s Kitchen support Beder in its work.
Win a copy From Beder’s Kitchen worth £22
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition simply:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read full terms & conditions below
All entries must be registered with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk via Rafflecopter widget
Terms and Conditions
- Win a copy From Beder’s Kitchen worth £22
- The prize cannot be transferred to anyone other than the winner.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- One winner will be chosen by Kensington Mums after the competition has closed and they will be notified by email
- Competition begins on 5th October 2020 and ends 19th October 2020.
- The prize package is non transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged
- Competition open to UK only
- All entries MUST BE subscribed with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk
- No cash alternative
- The prize is subject to availability