The Social Book Club is a brand-new subscription service for children which hosts a library of original stories – including some from authors as young as 9 years old – aimed at educating children of primary school age about issues facing them in the modern world.
Every month they release new books on timely social topics, ranging from health and wellbeing and coronavirus to racism and adoption, giving children thought-provoking stories to inspire conversation and to open their minds.
The £7.99 monthly parental subscription is discounted by 25% for all Kensington Mums, therefore it is just £5.99 per month, enter the code KENSINGTON at checkout.
2 x annual subscriptions to The Social Book Club worth £96 each
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition simply:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read full terms & conditions below
All entries must be registered with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk via Rafflecopter widget
Terms and Conditions
- Two winners will be chosen
- Prize is for 2 x annual subscriptions to The Social Book Club worth £96 each
- The prize cannot be transferred to anyone other than the winner.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- One winner will be chosen by Kensington Mums after the competition has closed and they will be notified by email
- Competition begins on 26th October 2020 and ends 9th November 2020.
- The prize is non transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged
- If the winner does not respond to the notification by email within: 24hours after being contacted another winner will be chosen.
- Competition open to UK only
- All entries MUST BE subscribed with www.kensingtonmums.co.uk
- No cash alternative
- The prize is subject to availability