Stage Academy, London’s trusted and unique independent performing arts school for ages 4 to 18 are thrilled to be able to run their COVID-Secure summer holiday courses this August in Hammersmith for the 10th to the 14th of August.
As well as nurturing incredible performers, Stage Academy’s ethos is to inspire its students with the self-confidence, teamwork, ambition and responsibility they need to achieve success both on-stage and off.
As a parent you can expect your child to be in a warm and welcoming environment, managed by DBS and reference checked industry professional staff, alongside daily email updates during the course to keep you completely in the loop.
A Week in the West End for ages 8 to 18 – 10.15am until 3.15pm each day
This exciting opportunity for your child will see them taking part in five industry professional workshops with West End stars across an action packed week of COVID secure fun. The team includes:
- Lizzie Bea (The next Tracey Turnblad in Hairspray, West End)
- Evelyn Hoskins (Dawn in Waitress, West End and ITV’s Sound of Music LIVE)
- Danny Bayne (Danny in Grease, West End, Father Paul in Hollyoaks and Tony in Saturday Night Fever)
- Lauren Stroud (Cover Glinda in Wicked, West End)
- Daniel Hope (Boq in Wicked, West End)
- Christopher Tendai (Matila and Hamilton, West End)
Class sizes will be kept small with a maximum adult to child ratio in each venue of 1 to 6, so lots of individual attention.
Stage Academy parent Helen says “It has been a great experience. The children seem to really enjoy the activities and the communication with parents is brilliant.”
Superhero Summer for ages 4-8 – 10.15am until 3.15pm each day
Stage Academy’s Superhero Summer is an exciting, high energy holiday course combining fun drama activities and games, singing, dancing and the power of imagination into one life changing experience that will help your child to make new friends, express their individuality and prepare them for the adventures and challenges of growing up.
This brilliant week for 4 to 8’s will see them explore original songs, dances, poems and scripts as well as taking part in daily awesome activities to ignite their senses and build their confidence, it’s the perfect treat for the summer.
The extra small classes will be led by industry professional teachers who have trained at renowned performing arts schools or have years of theatrical experience (or both!) so they’re fully equipped to help your child get the most out of the week.
Stage Academy parent Ayse says “Our experience with Stage Academy has exceeded all our expectations. The professionalism is exceptional and consistent. Our daughter has achieved lots already and we’re only just getting started. The themes are brilliant. The materials provided are a great conversation starter.”
Stage Academy have implemented comprehensive protective measures to keep everyone safe, full details are available at stageacademy.co.uk/summer
- Reduced class sizes
- COVID Secure lesson plans – no touching, direct contact or partner work are among the measures implemented
- Regular, enhanced cleaning with particular focus on regular touch points
- Designated Stage Academy toilet facilities
- Regular hand washing and sanitising
- Virtual performances to see your child in action
- Electronic registration forms and payments
- PPE used by staff if carrying out first aid
Hammersmith Academy | 10th to 14th August | 25 Cathnor Rd, Shepherd’s Bush, London W12 9JD
Courses are great value at between £250 and £300 and include your child’s Stage Academy T-Shirt, tuition and virtual performances for you to see your child in action too! Stage Academy even offer a 25% sibling discount.
Spaces are extremely limited to keep everyone safe, head to stageacademy.co.uk/summer
You can also contact Stage Academy on 0800 808 5327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.