- Please introduce yourself: Name, what do you do & how many children you have.
Yalda Alaoui, Wellness entrepreneur and investor, two children.
- How do you manage to juggle work and life balance as a mother?
I fit in work anytime I can. I am an early riser so I often work in the morning before the day starts.
- What top tips would you give to any working mum?
Let go of guilt! Whether you are a stay at home mum or a working mum, both lives give an example to your children. I did both things and both are work and challenging but I believe mothers lead by example.
- What do you love most about London? Do you have a favourite spot with your children?
The cultural diversity! The parks, without hesitation!
- How do you define quality ‘me-time’?
A walk, a gentle workout and time with my friends, sharing a drink, a meal and laughing.
- What is your favourite & least favourite thing about parenthood?
The best thing is the love. I never knew this level of love was even possible. The worst thing is no matter what you do, you never have the guarantee your kids will turn out ok!
- 7. Tell us something people don’t know about you.
I cry watching movies, even kid’s movies. My children make fun of me and often say “come on mum, of course the hero won’t die, it’s PG!”
- Given we are all about embracing Motherhood, what advice would you give a first time Mum?
Just enjoy the ride. Let go of guilt, don’t strive for perfection and get as many cuddles as you can!
- I’m a mum and……
I thank the universe every day for motherhood, the greatest gifts of all.
- Finally, please let us know what you love most about Kensington Mums?
A wonderful online community to support us all!