- Please introduce yourself: Name, what do you do & how many children you have.
My name is Sidra Jafri, I am an author and KEY Awakening Facilitator using my gift of energy reading to facilitate shifts in mind body and spirit. I am a proud mother of 2 boys.
- How do you manage to juggle work and life balance as a mother?
Being a mum and a person on a mission brings a lot of dilemma. In communicating and treating my children as conscious people we have a great understanding.
- What top tips would you give to any working mum?
Communication is the essence of life and a no matter what is happening, good, bad, right, wrong; always make your children feel part of your journey.
- What do you love most about London? Do you have a favourite spot with your children?
London has been my home for many years, my favourite place with my children has to be The Natural History Museum it has greats memories and I love spending time discovery the mystery of history.
- How do you define quality ‘me-time’?
Quality “me-time” for me is doing what I love doing, looking after my body and going to spas.
- What is your favourite & least favourite thing about parenthood?
My least favourite thing would have to be watching my babies grow taller and independent. I can’t believe how time really does fly. This is also my favourite thing, watching them make their own decisions, growing closer together as they make their plans to travel and explore the world.
- Tell us something people don’t know about you.
I love being at home and for me, family and friends come first. Being at home allows me to step out of my work and when my children are at school, even then when I’m not being a mum or when I’m not being entrepreneur and I when I’m not being a healer, I’m just being a homebody; I love it.
- Given we are all about embracing Motherhood, what advice would you give a first time Mum?
Make the most of it, there is only once you become first time!
- I’m a mum and……
I love painting.
- Finally, what do you love most about Kensington Mums?
For mothers on the go, Kensington Mums is easily accessible and a supportive forum. The tips and articles are helpful and reassuring to all mums AND Dads.