- Please introduce yourself: Name, what do you do & how many children you have.
Hi, I am Laura Rutherford and I am a Family and Lifestyle Blogger and Influencer married with 2 boys: Harry age 10 and Stanley age 5
- How do you manage to juggle work and life balance as a mother?
Still trying to achieve this now. Still don’t have the answers.
- What top tips would you give to any working mum?
When I’ve finished work, I try to focus on being mum and giving them my FULL attention (albeit a work in progress)
- What do you love most about London? Do you have a favourite spot with your children?
My husband and I were both born at St Mary’s hospital in Paddington and have grown up in West London all our lives. We love the diversity and opportunities it provides. We particularly love the green spaces on our doorstep. We often visit the local parks (Kensington gardens or Holland Park) to kick a football around but if we fancy a Sunday roast, we take the kids to the Walmer Castle pub!
5. How do you define quality ‘me-time’?
An Interiors magazine in a coffee shop on my own.
6. What is your favourite & least favourite thing about parenthood?
Favourite: The hugs, the memories we make together and their happiness
Least Favourite: Never getting a lie in!
- Tell us something people don’t know about you.
Deepest darkest secrets remain with me- sorry!
- Given we are all about embracing Motherhood, what advice would you give a first time Mum?
If you value and love your sleep then you are probably in for a shock to the system. So many of my friends said to me they weren’t prepared for the sleep deprevation when they became parents for the very first time
- I’m a mum and……
- 10. Finally, please let us know what you love most about Kensington Mums?