Update 17th March 2020. Due to the current situation we have cancelled the Gymboree play session on 2nd of April 2020 as precaution measures and all attendees will be refunded along with a special offer from Gymboree Kensington. Stay safe everyone.
You are invited for a fun morning play session at the recently opened Gymboree Kensington.
About Gymboree Play & Music
Gymboree Play & Music was awarded Highly Commended in ‘Most Loved Sport or Physical Activity – Franchisor or Independent with 10 to 29 Leaders’ at the What’s On 4 Kids Awards 2019! Today, with classes in over 700 locations in over 40 countries, Gymboree Play & Music is the global leader in early childhood development programmes. Why settle for less?
Join us with your little ones
You are invited for a fun morning play session on Thursday 2nd of April 2020. From 9:45am to 10:45am. Suitable for children under 5 with adult supervision.
- Toilet & baby changing facilities available upstairs in the Playroom
- Small kitchen with bottle warming facilities if needed
- Please note we have no car parking available at the church
- You are welcome to bring buggies; they will be left downstairs inside the church in a designated Buggy Zone at the owner’s risk and we kindly encourage you to bring your valuables up to your session.
- All children MUST be bare foot when on the play floor & all adults must wear socks
We look forwards in seeing you there. Book your tickets as we have limited places available.
Address: St Philip’s Church, Earl’s Court Rd, London, W8 6QH
Date: Thursday 2nd of April 2020.
Time: From 9:45am to 10:45am.
Tickets are £10 per child plus eventbrite fees. Each child must be accompanied by all times by an adult.