Start to finish: 10 minutes to make, an hour in the fridge
1 cup of Lizi’s Belgian chocolate granola
⅔ cup toasted coconut
80g peanut butter
1 tbsp chia seeds
- Pop all the ingredients into a bowl and mix. Alternatively, if the granola is very nobbly, put it in the food processor to grind it to a finer consistency so it is more pliable.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- Lay some greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Using your hands, roll the mix into balls to a size just bigger than walnuts, but smaller than golf balls.
- Place the balls on the greaseproof paper and then put in the fridge until set for 1-2 hours.
- Pack in a tupperware box to store in a cool dry place – and enjoy!