Kensington Mums attended the press event at the London Transport museum for their Saturday morning festive family morning with Santa. Monica and her two girls, with another Kensington Mum and her three kids joined in. To know more about whats on this Christmas, check out our Christmas scoop here.
We went there by underground from Hammersmith to Covent Garden. The journey is easy and Covent Garden station offers step free access and lift to the main exit – (thank you TFL for thinking about mummies with buggies!).
The highlights of the morning included:
- A meet and greet with Santa
- Craft session while making our own Christmas decorations and candle holders
- A chance to browse the gifts the London Transport Museum Shop has on offer this Christmas – there’s a huge variety, perfect for both little (and big!) kids- read on for more!
- Christmas story-time for little ones.
What Kensington Mums loves:
- The museum has lifts and ramps, which are handy for when you’re pushing around a buggy.
- The cloakroom was also great which meant we didn’t have to hold anything around
- There is a play area designed for children up to 7 where everyone can climb on and off mini vehicles, pretend they are the bus drivers. This was great to keep little ones entertained.Â
- Lots of activities and hands on workshops for kids to enjoy and do
- The museum has a baby changing facility, a baby feeding room and a picnic area as well
- The cafe hasÂ got plenty of highchairs for younger children.
- This is a great rainy day place to go. It will entertain children for a good couple of hours.
- Cost: children go free, but adult pay for a mid-priced ticket.Â The good news is the ticket is valid a year!
- 5 stars rating place to go with kids!!!
Finally, the London Transport Museum has a well stocked gift shop is worth getting a souvenir from to remember your day.