We love this chewy, chocolatey blend of cacao, almonds and dates from Deliciously Ella. This fab energy ball is a source of copper which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- 200g almonds
- 400g medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Begin by placing the almonds in the food processor and pulsing until they are nicely crushed.
- Add the medjool dates and coconut oil and pulse until it’s fully mixed.
- Add the almond butter and cacao and then mix again in the food processor.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until the mixture has finished.
- Place the rolled balls into the freezer for around 1 hour, then remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge.