We love London even more in Summer. Check out our date guide for the best dates in London.
- Rooftop Film Club at Roof Gardens in Kensington. Enjoy a unique, romantic outdoor cinema experience showing cult, classic and new movies all screened from their rooftop garden just in time for sun set.
2. Dinner in the Sky? This is a unique event for anyone who wishes to transform an ordinary date into a magical moment. For an exclusive period from the 19 – 30 July, Events in the Sky will operate a 12 day pop-up event in London. Open to the public, this event will see some of London’s best restaurants transfer their menus and dining experiences to our unique sky table, suspended 100 feet in the air.
3. Check Out Local Art Galleries at the Serpentine Gallery. The Serpentine Galleries has a new summer of Park Nights, its annual series of experimental and interdisciplinary encounters, sited in the 2017 Serpentine Pavilion designed by the award-winning architect Francis Kéré.
4. Fruit Picking at Garsons Farm. We always seem to take the kids to fruit picking farms, but why not enjoy a “tete a tete” picking fruits, shopping, eating and enjoying some outdoors time at the farm instead?
5. Make it a double date with another friendly couple or groups of friends too. Head to the Beach in London, check out our favourites here.
6. Dino Snores for grown ups at the Museum. Head to the Natural History Museum this summer where you’ll be among the first to camp under the spectacular blue whale skeleton in the newly redeveloped Hintze Hall.
7. Dates are not just about going out. If fact, sometimes all we really want is a night in with our other half. So, why not a cosy dinner at home? Put the kids to bed, dress up as if you are going out, let one of you be the Chef for the night or cook together while enjoying a glass of wine or your favourite soft drink. Play some of your favourite tunes in the background and forget about your phones. Chat, dance, giggle and enjoy just make sure you don’t wake the kids up.
8. For a relaxed yet fun bite out, burger date is always a good idea. We really enjoyed Roadster Burger, read our latest review here.
9. We are lucky to have so many wonderful parks in London so why not start a date with a romantic walk in the park? Read more about our favourite parks here.
10. Skate, Dine and Bowl at Queens local London bowling. There is also an Ice rinks where you can try out Go karting on ice or dance on ice too.
Just for laughs we wanted to share this video with you, as we find it to be so real.
We hope you found our suggestions useful, please share your experiences with us if you visit any of the places above or if you have any other recommendations for other parents looking for the perfect date night place or ideas in London.